Professionally I create and manage marketing communications, design web sites, write, edit, compile technical copy and design graphic layouts. Throughout my work and recreation I use all of the tools of my trade. I create anything from a technical editorial, manual, catalog, sell sheet, display ad, CD packaging to a Press Release, on location photography and some video editing and traditional art, too.
- Visualizes complex concepts thru digital and print media
- Translates business objectives into marketing
- Writes, edits, compiles technical copy and designs graphic layouts
- Print Production (CMYK), Photography, Catalog Production, Branding (Logo Creation)
- Web development, design and maintenance
- Builds web sites and email from slicing Photoshop mockups
- SEO thru meta tags, Social Media, Email Campaigns, Google Analytics and AdWords.
- Video capture/editing, Flash and gif animation. PC and Mac
Adobe Creative Suite: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat (PDF publishing) Premiere (Video Editing) Photo Editing (Color Correction and Silhouetting Images) Microsoft: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Bachelor of Technology Visual Communications SUNY Farmingdale 2004